Monday, October 10, 2011

to be with cousins

(for the record, i had every intention of keeping the 'ol blog up to date while we were in the states...but it turned out not to be all that realistic and our computer died and i was off drinking starbucks and...
anyways, here is the one i started back in august.)

So far (seeing as we've only been here about 5 days) one of the best things about being back, is all the time we've been able to spend with the cousins.
These three boys have had a lot of fun together already and it is very special to get to spend time with them.


I've been compiling a list in my head of "observations" about being back in the states.
Things that catch my attention or I realize, "oh I forgot about that" or "I missed that".
Thus far the first few have been:
carpet between my toes
soft toilet paper
big Ford trucks
and menus that I can read

3 comments:

Neja said...

soft toilet paper? really?

Trisha said...

yes! but maybe I just buy the cheap stuff? =)

Neja said...

Ha! Now I know what to get you! A soft toilet paper! Hope you're not buying that mercator brown one haha :=