Tuesday, June 14, 2011

to find my kids!

This picture was taken at our JV Spring Conference in May.

What a crew huh?!?
One of the things I am most grateful about is the fact that JV loves on our kids so much and so well. The JVKids have a very special place in my heart and not just because my kids are a part of this group. We've been loving JVK for a long time now. They keep growing up and then more keep showing up!

I'm honestly not sure how many kids are in this picture, but you get 10 points if you can find my 2.
Ready? Set.... Go!

Did you find 'em?

2 comments:

beccafredo said...

OH! I LOVE all these little (and big) people! Found yours with Luka and Laurel and Becca....right?!

Traci said...

I think I found them! What a great group of kids!!