Life with Team Wynn Slovenj Gradec
I am getting ready for shure! Urban roof is awesome! Working on hose crimpers :)
No way! Has Caleb been before?
Love it! Guess who told ur sister in christ, kathryn Mcormick, about u? We did! Cindy and I love u! U r a super star to us!
I just want you to know that today I told Johnny that I think Kinsley is going to be a rock climber. Maybe her and home girl can go together.
SHUT UP Renee!!!! you did NOT tell her about me!!!! I'm so excited and so embarrassed!!!!! heee hee heee I'm giggling like one of your Jr Highers!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am getting ready for shure!
Urban roof is awesome! Working on hose crimpers :)
No way! Has Caleb been before?
Love it! Guess who told ur sister in christ, kathryn Mcormick, about u? We did! Cindy and I love u! U r a super star to us!
I just want you to know that today I told Johnny that I think Kinsley is going to be a rock climber. Maybe her and home girl can go together.
SHUT UP Renee!!!! you did NOT tell her about me!!!! I'm so excited and so embarrassed!!!!! heee hee heee I'm giggling like one of your Jr Highers!!!!
Post a Comment