Well, we had a FANTASTIC time at Winter Camp!
4 days of non-stop fun; late nights, crazy songs, dance parties, silly games, Rock Band, Wii, laughter, conversations about deep things and (of course) lots of good food.
We stayed at a great hotel, only 15 min from the slopes and everybody stayed safe on the mountain- even despite some crazy racing and dog piling!

This is Klemen!
He won the award for the best crash the day before and thus earned the privilege to wear the "Crash & Burn" hat the next day.
Yeah, he's wearing shorts (swim trunks actually) because the weather was crazy weird!
It was in the high 50s F the whole weekend.
I thought I was back in good 'ol So Cal in February!

Beautiful!

Good times! The 2 snowboarders on the right are from SG.
Some of us had to stay back and hang out with the students who weren't into snowboarding.
Twist my arm. Make me stay back at the hotel and drink warm beverages and play games all day.
Ahhhh. If I must, I must.
The pics of the "Lounge Lizards" will be coming soon.
=)


1 comment:
Wow, that's a TON of students! Glad it was a good time!
Post a Comment