So this is totally out of date but I thought it was fun...and while we wait for Girlfriend to arrive, the Grandmas need a new post to read!
For Valentine's Day I made my love Mexican food (of course!).
I cut the tortillas into hearts and only grilled up red peppers and onions.
And vio-la! Valentine Quesadillas!
Some blog somewhere along the way suggested making up a Valentine's Day scavenger hunt for your kids. So I drew six or seven little clues and hid them around the house and the car and told Caleb all day that he and his daddy were going to play a special game.
So, I think he was a year too young for the whole thing as you can see in the video. But his dad was a good sport for sure.
When they found their Valentine's Day presents at the end of the scavenger hunt (located next to the cereal boxes),
Caleb said, "Mom! When we will play the game?!?"
oh well. i'll try again next year!
3 comments:
Scavenger hunts are a must! Jo had a big scavenger hunt for his 8th b-day party, with the treasure chest at the end filled with nerf and water guns! Man, did those boys have a blast tearing the house and neighbor's yard apart! I just have to say I love your husband, and love you, girl! God bless "mom and dad" for these little faithful moments of cultivating joy in Caleb's heart. <3 May they make him a stronger, more merciful man...
I LOVE Being able to see Caleb in action and hear his cute voice!!! Love you so much my friend!!!
Very cute!!!
Post a Comment