Wednesday, February 16, 2011

to be 37 weeks prego


Okay, these pics are for you Traci and Tanja H.!

Personally, I'm not that crazy about prego pics of myself.
Of all of my friends, sure. I love 'em.
But of me.....not my fave.....
BUT since I live an ocean away from most of you here is a little bit of proof that I really am at 37 weeks today.
Alex snapped these few at Winter Camp last weekend, but as you can see we had such warm weather, I'm not even wearing a coat. This is a good thing as far as pics are concerned because for a few months now, I haven't been able to zip up my own coat and have been wearing Hondo's.
It is his big black down coat and I look like the Michalen Tire guy in it. I'm not kidding either!!

Girlfriend is expected to arrive in just a few more weeks.
We think we've chosen a name (nope. not telling yet) and I did my first load of pink laundry.
My language lessons this month have all been about labor and delivery vocabulary (important words like 'epiduralano'!) and I should really be concentrating on my homework right now instead of doing this post! =)
This whole pregnancy has been pretty much 100% opposite compared to Caleb's...so I'm very curious about what life will be like when little _______________ arrives. =)
Probably FB will have the first pics when the time comes.
Thanks for being excited with us!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Trish!!! You look so cute! Seems like a much smaller bump than the one you had with duder :) Maybe a little delicate mini trish in there ;)Miss you like crazy, will call again soon.

connie wynn said...

Trish, you make me laugh! can't wait to be there to hug you.

Anna said...

So glad you posted these, because I was just about to email you for some! :-) You look amazing! I wish I could hug you and see you in person! She is going to be a cutie! Praying lots for her arrival!

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Jill said...

I'm so glad you put pictures up! Last time I checked your blog I noticed that you weren't showing your belly, I didn't know if it was on purpose or not. Anywho, you look great and I'm so excited to hear her name! (we also kept the name a secret, and I loved doing that! It made the anticipation a little more dramatic for everyone involved!)

Doanz said...

YOU ARE ADORABLE! I thought you guys would have come back so the baby would be born in America. Will she be a Slovenian citizen first? ;) What a crazy thought! Can't wait for the pics!

Unknown said...

Since I'm not there to see you pregnant, I'm glad you posted pictures! It's actually true...you ARE adorable pregnant! Can't wait to hear about "her" arrival!

Traci said...

Yeah!!!! Thanks for the tummy picture!!!! You look WONDERFUL! So cute! Beautiful! It would be fun to see you in the big black jacket though. :-)

So excited to meet the little one when the time comes!!!

Tonya said...

I was about to get after you oo for a few pics. You look so great! And I'm super excited about the pink!