Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...to get some big news!!!!

I'm 21 weeks and the doctor said everything is looking really good! We are super thankful and pretty excited for the Dude to have a Dudette for a sister!

15 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

YAY... super excited for you guys... I was wondering how the pregnancy was going!

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay!!!! So excited for you guys! Sorry Hondo, you lose $5 =)
I can't wait to see what we are having, any day now. Seriously this waiting it out is driving me crazy...
I called while you were in Turkey, maybe I'll try again today. Love you all!
Oh and Happy Birthday to Hondo!

Anna Beth said...

wooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Traci said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Tonya said...

Awwww, so exciting!! Girls are great! Get ready, I might have to start unloading pink things on you!!

Neja said...

WOW Trish! You got it right! I can't believe that! Well I am glad you are having a girl! How fun! :D

Lori Jackson said...

Oh, we are so excited for you! Yeah!

Lori Jackson said...

Oh, we are so excited for you! Yeah!

Mana said...

So exciting!!! :)

beccafredo said...

Whoop whoop!! So excited!!

Doanz said...

Woot woot!!!

Tanja said...

Yeah!! Dude will be the big bro! :)
Awesome!! I am SO excited for you guys!

Jill said...

How exciting! Your parents were at vantage point the other day and told my mom they had another grandkid on the way, and I was trying to figure out who it was...now I know! Big congratulations!

outofthedark said...

HOLY MOLY! just saw this...
yay!!!
you know i LOVE girls :)
hunting for your mailing address right now!

Mary Margaret said...

Congratulations!! It is SO fun to shop for girls!