So, I'm pretty possessive of my blog as you might have noticed. I don't really go in for a whole lot of that "guest blogger" business that seems to be so trendy right now. But I know that many of you have been faithfully praying about our housing situation in Slovenj Gradec and my handsome hub did a good job of articulating about our long day yesterday. So just this once, I'd like you to enjoy my guest blogger and his view of things.
Also, you can enjoy this great pic of the Dude that my mom took when she was here.
Well after an active day of looking, praying, coveting and cursing we walk away with
a good option and a few good leads.
The good option is a apartment in town. The price is right and I can get my hair done
down stairs, which come to think of it, it is about time for another trim.
The good lead is a house just a few streets behind the Hlastens.
It has sat empty for three years and they are needing to get a few owners to
agree to rent the place. Strategic location.
Another good option (in my thinking) is a vikend by the ski resort Kope. Ski in and ski
out sounds about right. Talk about ministry opportunities, having worked at a ski resort
i know how much those guys need Jesus. Well, we will see how that one pans out!
Thanks for your prayers and please keep praying, we are not out of the wood shed yet,
but I wouldn't mind a place with a nice woodshed.
Hondo of the SG
(For the record: I didn't hear any cursing out loud.)
Thank you so much for praying with us. We are heading up there again today to hopefully look at the house (in a great neighborhood!) and get things more nailed down. Especially since H starts work at the school up there on Friday!
3 comments:
Both of you are so funny! We had a good laugh over this post this morning and will be praying - I am sure things are developing even as we are here praying for you! We are excited to see what God is going to do with the housing!
That is funny... I just love Hondo's humor... and yours for that matter. Thanks for sharing what we can be praying for you guys and mainly I will be praying for you as you guys are looking at ANOTHER MOVE!!! Bless you, bless you... I really don't like moving!
Ummm...I just want to know why the Dude is so stinkin' cute?! Jazz saw that picture and said- "Wow- can you say next American Eagle model?" He is adorable!
Post a Comment