Wednesday, April 21, 2010

...to share a Birthday

Happy Birthday to me on Monday!

It turns out that David (who is on our team) and I share the same birthday and our friend/teammate Kristi's B-day is just a few days away from the 19th. So we decided to have one big party together on Monday night.
We sang Happy Birthday in English and Slovene of course.
Okay the lighting is a little funny here but it just goes to show you what BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having this week. Yeah for sunshine!
We had some great food and did you see that cake!?!?! Tanja made it for us!
In this picture Caleb is helping himself to someones piece...not sure whose....
And although I don't have a picture, we topped off the night with some American Idol Bingo!
Good times!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Trisha! Looks like you had a very fun celebration!

Tonya said...

I thought for a minute that all the light was from all those birthday candles!! :P