Sunday, March 14, 2010

to surprise Grandma Connie!

Today is Grandma Connie's birthday!
It is hard to know what kind of birthday gifts to send your family when you are far away. This year, we felt like flowers just wouldn't be sufficient, so we decided to go with a singing telegram!

Thanks to Chris, Kara & Denise, the whole thing was caught on film on Connie was super surprised!!!! Her birthday is today, but we set it up so that she would get her special visit while she was volunteering at the front desk at World Venture (where Chris works) on Friday morning. She thought Chris & Kara were just stopping by to say hello and that all of the people in the lobby were there to see their new baby, Sawyer.
Hee hee hee!
(I have to say that the monkey looks a little more creepy than we anticipated but it was still a big hit!)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Wow! Both Mackenzie and I were sitting here laughing out loud. When it was over she said, "Boy, that was funny!" I have to say I agree! Happy Birthday Connie!!

Doanz said...

I have to say- the best part was the camera man laughing his head off!!! :)