My silly brother said I hadn't posted enough pictures lately!
The truth is, I really like sharing fun things about my little Dude and our life over here, but if I don't have any good pictures, I don't bother posting anything.....
So here are a few pics just for "Umple Dim."
And his 1st period class. =)
2 comments:
What, is your brother crazy? You are a great and very consistent blogger!
I actually totally agree with bro. Caleb is growing way too fast, and he is WAY too cute! I guarantee- we will eat up even the "bad" pictures! :) Thanks so much for the update, Trish Fish- we have been praying for you guys over here...especially for heart during "dark February" and the van. God is working in Slovenia, I know it- can't wait to hear the specifics someday! God strengthen and encourage you guys!
Post a Comment