This is Caleb's tent.
It might just be my most favorite piece of baby gear EVER.
Some dear friends bought this tent for us and we have used it countless times in Caleb's 20 months. He loves it. And so do we!
This portable tent allows to put the little man down for a nap virtually anywhere. We've laid him down during staff meetings, Bible studies, visits to friend's houses, in hotel rooms, Grandma's house, at the beach etc, etc...it is so much easier to haul around than a pack and play.
It is hard to say how much we LOVE this tent with out writing a long essay. Take my word for it and get this tent for anyone you know who is going to have a baby- especially if they will be traveling the world! Here's the link (I should get commission.)
When Caleb was 1 or 2 months old, I would feel so guilty for zipping him up in there. Now I have to laugh, because this picture was taken when he figured out how to UNZIP the door and let himself out! Now when we put him in we put a twist tie on the zipper so the little con artist can't escape! Funny how things change.
Speaking of escaping: Caleb figured out how to climb OUT of his crib!!!!
The good news is: he can stick the landing.
The bad news is: he can stick the landing.
Good grief- he might just be going back into his tent on a more regular basis!
I really want to get a video of it, but I don't want to encourage him either. hmmmmm
2 comments:
We just pulled out the tent the other day and Mackenzie had a big 'ol nap in it! We don't use it as much now since she is pretty much too long for it. And I'm not sure anyone has it to it's full extent as you guys have! Make me smile. Miss you!
I am sure they make twist ties big enough to tie him into his crib.
Post a Comment