Life with Team Wynn Slovenj Gradec
Awesome! That is how I am doing it from now on. :)
What a CUTE picture!!! They say "coo coo" here too!
I love this picture! You guys are both adorable! Love the new background, by the way! Maybe it's time for a new look on my blog...and an update! You insire me!
Lothar says that German roosters say, "kick-er-ee-kee" not cock-a-doodle-doo....Wonder if Slovane roosters crow in German or English? :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome! That is how I am doing it from now on. :)
What a CUTE picture!!! They say "coo coo" here too!
I love this picture! You guys are both adorable! Love the new background, by the way! Maybe it's time for a new look on my blog...and an update! You insire me!
Lothar says that German roosters say, "kick-er-ee-kee" not cock-a-doodle-doo....Wonder if Slovane roosters crow in German or English? :-)
Post a Comment