There is a nice park near our house and Caleb has had a blast on this slide. He went up and down about 5 times before he totally ate it! Notice how clean his shirt was on the way down!
Don't worry Grandmas- he was fine. Fillthy- but fine.
Dang Trish, this one makes me laugh so hard. All his little sounds and stuff. And then when he fell he didn't even cry! I just realized to day that we are just 6 weeks out from coming!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! mucho love, D.
3 comments:
I love his sweet sound effects- too soon he will have a man voice, but for now he still sounds adorable!
He is so stinkin' cute!
Dang Trish, this one makes me laugh so hard. All his little sounds and stuff. And then when he fell he didn't even cry! I just realized to day that we are just 6 weeks out from coming!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! mucho love, D.
Post a Comment