We've been up at KRIZ for most of this week and our access to internet has been hit or miss AND my camera battery is dead, but I thought I'd post a few pics of Caleb just to show that he (and his parents) are doing pretty well over here in SLO.
Yes, it's been a totally nutty 6 weeks- but we can tell that people have been praying for us and it is only by the Lord's strength that we are all in such good shape.
Chillin' in the pool that our teammates gave us as a "welcome to Slovenia" gift!
Playing beads at the table from Grammy!
2 comments:
love the pics! We love you guys and will keep praying!!!
You sound so positive! So glad that you are feeling' the love that's coming from everyone on this side of the Atlantic. Caleb is just the cutest little guy. I love his expressive face. Hope to see you someday in SLO.
Lotza luv
Nancy
Post a Comment