Saturday, July 11, 2009

to walk walk and walk!

Here he is and getting better every day!
Enjoy!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, so cute!!! I knew the Dude would come around. He really was just waiting to get to Slo to start walking! Yey!! He looks so much older already (yeah, I know it's only been a few weeks since I've seen him, hehe)

Traci said...

I like the close up smile at the end! So cute! He's really walking well too!

Doanz said...

That is incredible! Love the "Jack Sparrow" walk...man, I miss those days! Thanks for the smile!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love how he points his feet out-little ducky =)
Levi would be so excited to walk with Caleb! The house looks great too, a lot more space than deetsville =)
keep up the good work with language school, love you friends!

Tonya said...

Yay Caleb!! We knew you were holding out on us. Keep up the good work...time to start running! ;)

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Kristi said...

we are reconnected to the internet now and Luka wants to watch the videos on your blog every 10 minutes. Well that and check "his email and his face book". Not sure when that happened!