Just wanted to give an update about where we are with our plans for Slovenia.
As of this week we are at 98% of our monthly support and we are REALLY hoping that the consulate recieves some important paper work from SLO soon.
We can't buy plane tickets until we're at 100% and then we just need to keep waiting for our visa stuff....
It is really weird to be in this constant phase of transition wondering when we should start packing and trying to make the most of our time here. I think it's hard on our friends and families too. When do we really start saying good bye?
I feel like my faith is pretty bi-polar these days. Something good will happen (visa/support wise) and I am so fired up or we don't hear any news for a while and I get discouraged.
What a wimp I am!
God is good and I'm a wimp!
Thanks for praying for us! It means so much to know that you are! We'll get there eventually!
Meanwhile, Caleb is thinking about packing another suitcase.... =)
5 comments:
He's a cute little man!
Hurray! 98%! God is still moving you forward, too bad it is just at His pace. :)
God be with you, Trish Fish, as you wait patiently for Him- BELIEVING that He is who He says He is, that He can do what He says He can do, and that His plan and purposes for you, Hondo and Caleb will prevail- and they are soooo good.
I can't imagine how hard the waiting and unknown must be, but wow- what a story God is making for you. :) Hang in there, friend.
Wow! 98%! That's encouraging...although I totally understand the bi-polar thing too. : ) Thanks for your comment on our blog. We're sad to be missing being teammates with you guys as well. Strange timing sometimes!! Hopefully we'll get "some" time together on this side of the ocean!! We're proud of Team Wynn and know you're going to be excellent missionaries!! Just wish we could do it with you!
Wow! The few weeks before we left were nuts! I'm praying yours go smooth. Caleb is looking so big! I loved your blog...I could just hear you saying it. I totally hear you about the bi-polar faith:) God bless you my sister! What a mighty God we serve!!!
Ok, so I totally know what it is like to be bi-polar when it comes to visa stuff. You should ask my sisters about me going nuts one day...not a pretty picture. In the end, however, I am here! And you will be soon! Can't wait! Johnny and I said today that with all of you coming we will be on the dream team :)
Post a Comment