
I confess that I am one of the 47 million people that voted last week for American Idol.
Who did I vote for, you ask? Kris (in the plaid shirt) and Danny (with the glasses) of course.
I've been keeping up with this season with my neighbors and we decided to make things more interesting last week. We wanted to play American Idol BINGO and were all set to make our own BINGO cards and fill them in with comments from the judges.
Stuff like, "That was brilliant!" or "That was the worst performance of the night." or "I felt like I was on a cruise ship." or "Listen dawg, listen!" You get the idea.
It turns out that someone else already had our idea and so we just printed off our BINGO cards and had an extra good time watching the show.
Here's the link. Now you can play too!
2 comments:
the link didn't seem to work for me. But a quick google search gave me this link: http://www.usatoday.com/life/graphics/2006_idol/idol_super_digest/idol_bingo_2006.pdf
I think we'll try it tonight!
FUN FUN!! I would have voted for the same two people YOU voted for!! I have to download the episodes cause I have my Bible Study group on Tuesday nights... Im always happy to go to group but secretly sad knowing idol is on!! I wish we could watch together!
Post a Comment