We just got back from a GREAT trip to Cali!
It was a total whirlwind- Hondo said it was as fast as a California freeway.
Here are just a few pics to share some of the highlights. I am sad to say that all the pics of my Grandmother and Caleb are on my mom's camera- bummer!
But it was a full, fruitful, encouraging, turbo-fast trip.
At Huntington Beach!
This is how Caleb spent much of our time in Cali....kickin' it in the back seat with some books.
Hondo, Teri, Jacob & I went to Disneyland for my birthday!! Oh!!! It was sooooo much fun!
It really helps to go with season pass holders who really know how to work the Disneyland system! We got fast passes and did single rider and got the high score on the Buzz Light Year game! Also- I got DRENCHED on Splash Mtn!!
Of course a bit of IN-N-OUT! Caleb ordered his own burger this time....they are too good to share....even with our own son..... =)
2 comments:
Thought of you on your birthday! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate you!
Gotta love the In-N-Out Legacy.
Post a Comment