Tuesday, March 31, 2009

to be 1 year old!

I am finding it really hard to believe that my little man is already a year old! It is amazing at how much one little person can change in just 365 days. This time last year he was just a little blob in a burrito blanket and now he is Caleb- complete with opinions and a sense of humor and the complete opposite of a blob!  =)
I was thinking about how I've changed in the last year too.... it's to much to write about now, but I'm so thankful for this wild ride that the Lord has put me on called Motherhood. What a gift.

This little video is of Caleb's latest trick! It just cracks me up! 

2 comments:

Traci said...

Hey, those fishies look pretty yummy! Can I have one too???
Happy birthday, Cuz!
Love, Katie

Neja said...

Happy birthday little dude!!! Can't wait to play with you in couple of months!!
Love,
Neja