Life with Team Wynn Slovenj Gradec
I totally remember that place!!! We haven't been there in years!! So funny.
Let Caleb know that his great Uncle Danny helped engineer that dinosaur.
I love it- "Fred Savage and The Wizard"- great movie! Rent it!
It was great to see you guys on the plane. Thanks for talking and telling me about what you guys are up to.
Hi guys,I see your Mom already let you know that Dan and his boss worked out the calculations for "Dinny" the dinosaur---what a claim to fame!We love seeing updates of and about your beautiful family. We love you, Aunt Connie & Uncle Danny
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I totally remember that place!!! We haven't been there in years!! So funny.
Let Caleb know that his great Uncle Danny helped engineer that dinosaur.
I love it- "Fred Savage and The Wizard"- great movie! Rent it!
It was great to see you guys on the plane. Thanks for talking and telling me about what you guys are up to.
Hi guys,
I see your Mom already let you know that Dan and his boss worked out the calculations for "Dinny" the dinosaur---what a claim to fame!
We love seeing updates of and about your beautiful family. We love you, Aunt Connie & Uncle Danny
Post a Comment