So, we just got back from a great trip in Cali! I'll try to post more of the pics from our time latter. We were able to visit with a ton of family and friends over the two weeks. We even took a trip out to Tucson and Phoenix. This little man is such a great traveler. The flight home from Cali was his #14!!! Yes, I'm bragging!

We figured that french fries are potatoes right?!? Well, he ate plenty of them.

If you've never had the joy of experiencing an In-N-Out burger, I hope you get to some day. They are on the top five list of things we'll miss when we move to SLO.
Caleb likes a #2 Animal style, just like his dad and Uncle Tim.
3 comments:
yummmmm, In-N-Out sounds so good....
I'm jealous - it's been more than two years since we had In 'n Out! Caleb is a lucky little man!
It was good to see you guys last week!
Oh...how I miss In and Out- I wonder if I can overnight Fed-Ex you a burger? Hehehehe Probably too far.
Post a Comment