Now he is officially Uncle Jacob!
My sister's wedding was one for the record books! It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! She was beautiful, the flowers were beautiful, everything was really really really great! I just can't say enough about it! I had so much fun. It was so great to be able to celebrate the marriage of two awesome people. I'm glad Jacob is in our family now. He's a good guy and he's going to take good care of Teri for sure.
The only crazy part about the whole day/weekend, was that Orange County caught on fire during the wedding ceremony! Yikes, it was pretty weird to be inside the beautiful Summit House and see FLAMES from two different fires on the distant hilltops. Needless to say, the couple still got married and everyone still had a lovely time. Here are a few pics and then you can click here to see more.
Her dress was SOOOO pretty!
I just love weddings!!
1 comment:
yes, it was a beautiful day! and you looked pretty good too! :-)
Post a Comment